Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What I do...

People always ask me what type of photography I do. And my answer is : "I photograph families and children, weddings, senior portraits, corporate, commercial, and sports, and special events, and I photography both formal and casual style, and... " Well, you get the picture. The truth is, I photograph these, and more. Why? Because I truly enjoy what I do for a living. I enjoy the artistry involved in a bridal portrait, as well as the banter and attitude of a high school junior. I also enjoy the thrill of freezing a batter in mid-swing, with the ball flying off the end of the bat. At the end of the day, I never look back on a boring "shoot". The "canvas" is ever changing, and that's just the way I like it. Over the next several days, I hope to post some of the many types of photography I enjoy. I struggle with these posting and choosing images I think might catch your attention. But, I have decided to post what I enjoy, and I just hope you like them too.

No comments: